Thursday, November 12, 2015

Sample Letter of Intent for Senior High School Teacher Applicants


Name
     Address/Contact Number/Cellphone Number





Date


(Name of Principal)
(Designation)
(School Name)
(School Address)



Dear Sir:

This is to convey my interest of applying for teaching position at Senior High School Level for the school year 2016- 2017. I have a degree in Bachelor of Science in ___________________________, major in _____________________________ and graduated with high ratings in major subjects. I’m seeking the opportunity to implement my knowledge and skills and make contribution to teaching institution, and with my educational background and work experiences, I could deliver confidence, passion and knowledge to enable each students to reach his/her full potential. As a highly compassionate professional, I am confident in my ability to teach all subjects under (Name of Track) for (Name of Strand); some subjects like: (Name of Subjects of interest).

The enclosed resume will highlight my career achievements and showcase my dedication to my career. Being a versatile professional, I have taken the opportunity to learn variety of knowledge and experiences which I could contribute to our system of education. As a result, I consider myself as a compassionate teacher, who remains sensitive to students’ unique needs, employs effective listening, provides individual and whole group support, integrates multi-cultural teaching units, and offers positive reinforcement and encouragement to keep students well focused and motivated.

Please consider my application as a sincere intent of interest. I would enjoy the opportunity to meet you in order to discuss how my skills and experience will enable me to make valuable contribution to your institution. Attached herewith are my other pertinent documents for your perusal and evaluation. Thank you for your time and consideration.




Sincerely,

_______________

10 comments: