Monday, May 4, 2015

Year-End Bonus. Newly Appointed? Are you entitled to receive? Here's the answer...

* Who are entitled to receive?
  - As stated in page 2, Civilian government personnel occupying regular, contractual, casual positions; appointive or elective; rendering services on full-time or part-time basis shall be granted Mid-Year Bonus.

* How much is the Mid-Year Bonus?
  - One-half of the Year-End Bonus (Half-Salary) + Cash Gift of 2,500 

* When should we receive it? 
  - Mid-Year Bonus shall be granted during vacation but not earlier than May 1.

* I am a newly appointed personnel, am I eligible to receive?
  - Personnel with a total or an aggregate of 4 months of service shall be granted a proportionate share of the remaining half. It differs depending on the length of service, please see page 4, item number 6.5.


* For the complete Budget Circular, pls see Circular No. 2010-1. Dated April 28, 2010. 
 (Starting 2010 and years thereafter)
Additional P10,000 more for Government Workers as Proposed by DBM
CLICK HERE: 




1 comment:

  1. I was appointed last March 17, 2015. Am i entitled to receive any?

    ReplyDelete